~*The Good, Bad and the Ugly of Christmas*~
Hello all!!! I am proud to say that December 17th makes 2 months since I officially made my first blog post on www.EbanyRenee.com. I am so proud of this accomplishment because I have tried to start my blog for years. Before I didn’t understand the dedication, time, and planning it required to maintain a blog. My friends have been pushing me to start a blog since 2007! Here it is 2015 and I am just starting. Anyway I don’t want to dwell on those “shoulda coulda wouldas”. I’m here now to celebrate!!!
For my celebration for 60 days of blogging, I am running a small contest to thank those who have supported me through follows, subscriptions, likes, tweets, etc. Starting December 1st through December 25th I will be accepting entries. Come celebrate with me!!!
Contest: UGLIEST CHRISTMAS SWEATER CONTEST
Entry Dates: DECEMBER 1st-DECEMBER 25th
Winner Announced: DECEMBER 27th
Prize: $25 VISA GIFTCARD
Official Contest Rules and Guidelines:
- All contestants must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Must friend me on Facebook @ebanyrenee
- Must follow me on Twitter @reneeebany
- Must follow me on Instagram @ebanyrenee
- All contestants must email their submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Subject: EBANY RENEE’S UGLIEST CHRISTMAS SWEATER CONTEST ENTRY – YOUR NAME. Body: should contain a photo of you in your Christmas sweater, and your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter names.)
- Must share this contest on at least 2 social media outlets.
- Sweater can be bought or made. Vintage sweaters are acceptable.
- Your entry will be judged on creativity, authenticity, and originality of sweater.
- One entry per person. If you have multiple sweaters, submit a picture of you wearing the ugliest one. You may not resubmit a new photo once a photo is sent.
- Comment “done” under this post once you have completed all of the steps above.
Thanks to all of you for your support and I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!!! I love you guys and May the Ugliest Sweater Win!!!
Any Questions? Feel free to email me at email@example.com or comment below.